Hey!
We started school on Monday, and I can't believe summer is over, already!
I was drawing yesterday, (I'll post it soon, but it still needs some work) and Frani was sitting next to me. I messed up on the eye so I started to erase it and Frani screamed, "DON'T 'RASE IT!" :) And she said that every single time I erased something. :)
On more exciting news, Zee is starting to talk! She gurgles all the time, but now she's actually starting to talk! Like, yesterday, Dad came home from work, and Zee ran up to him, her arms held up, and yelled, "Daaaa-deeeee!" XD
So, our local library had a Summer Reading Program over the summer and they give you raffle tickets for every 50 pages you read. And the raffle drawing is tomorrow, so wish me luck! :)
Toodles!
~Jo
Hey! I love your blog! Can't wait to read future posts!!
ReplyDelete<3 Abby
Thanks Abby! :D
Delete