Monday, January 19, 2015

Catching up a little

On Friday Jo, Lu, a couple of our friends, and I went to go see Into the Woods at the theater. And it was good, I really liked it. It was a twist on Cinderella, Jack and the Beanstalk, Rapunzel, and Little Red Riding Hood. It was, well it's kinda hard to explain, but I really recommend it. ;)
Ohh, do you know what's a book? To Kill A Mocking Bird. I'm almost done with it. And it's really good. You should read it.

Okay, random question time. Is jello a solid or a liquid? Someone asked me this the other day and I was kind of stumped by it. It's kinda bouncy and blubbery and weird feeling, it's not really a solid or liquid, right? So is it neither? Or both. What do'ya think? 


Sorry for such a short post but I probably should get back to my school. Next time, hopefully, there won't be so much time between two posts. ;)


- claire



No comments:

Post a Comment