Today (I don't remember how it started) I started playing a song that Claire hates to get on her nerves. Ya know, sisterly love and everything? :) Then Claire turned on a song that I hate to get on my nerves. Lucie got really annoyed, so she turned a song that me and Claire really hate. So we had three songs turned on full blast, and me and Claire and Lu singing at the top of our lungs trying to make our songs heard. My ears still hurt. :)
I started thinking how being a only child would be bo-ring. Ya know? Like, I've always slept in a room with all (except when they are really little) my sisters. Sometimes, after Rosie and Frani go to sleep, Claire and Lu and I stay up late and talk, and can't imagine never doing that. Like, yeah, sometimes I want to escape to a hobbit hole because Rosie and Frani are either singing Disney music at the top of their lungs or fighting. But also I wouldn't be able to be able to act out almost any scene from a Disney movie with my siblings, or get help with math from Claire or Lu (bonus!), or awesome things like that!
So, even though all the little ones in my family are crying about how tired they are right now and I would really like to crawl into a hobbit hole, I wouldn't change a thing. Wait, scratch that, I would really love to have a hobbit hole. XD
I would say more, but I have to go.
Bye!
~Jo
THIS POST IS SO UNBELIEVABLY PERFECT!!!!!!
ReplyDelete