Happy Thanksgiving guys!
I'm going to do the cliche thing and talk about what I'm thankful for. Bear with me.
First of all, I'm extremely thankful for my wonderful family. My family is crazy and fun and weird and awesome, and they are always there for me.
There's Lu, who seems quiet, but is like the best person to watch movies and fangirl with. She's just a year older than me, and is crazy fun.
Then there's Claire who, being my twin sister, I can count on to be with me all the time. She loves the things I love and hates the things I hate, and she's the perfect person to have late night conversations with.
Mimi is six years younger than me, and is pretty much a mini-me. I don't always get along with her because we are so similar, but she's also really fun to chat with because she cracks me up. :P She recently started swim team with me and Claire, and she feels really grown up. It's so cute.
Annie is a little goofball and is just the funniest kid ever. I love her so much.
Zelie is a little bundle of joy, and crazy as heck. She, Mimi, and Annie have memorized every possible Disney song and all the theme songs of their favorite TV shows. It's uncanny.
Then of course, my parents who are unbelievably amazing. They go through so much to make us happy, and I'm so, so, so thankful for them.
There's Monica, who I have known forever and ever and is crazy and awesome. She does swim team with me and is just so, so, so, awesome. She gives me book recommendations and I give her movie recommendations so it works out great. :P
![]() |
| Me and Moni. |
![]() |
| The Beauty herself |
| She's going to kill me for posting this, but I just had to |
| There you go. We are just a bit insane |
| The dorks at their greatest |
Then there's Gabby who is soooooo much fun. :P She is the drama queen of them all, and she is so fun to be weird with.
Okay, so there's just a few of my besties and I can't say how thankful I am for them. I love them all to death. <3
Okay, moving on. I'm thankful for the wonderful school I go too. It's a great Catholic school, and I love going there. I'm thankful that I was homeschooled too, and got to have the wonderful experience of being homeschooled.
I'm so so so so thankful for being Catholic and being raised in such a beautiful Catholic environment. I'm thankful that my parents raised me to be a strong Catholic. I'm thankful for God, that he can forgive me so easily, and that he wants me to grow closer to him every day.
I'm thankful to my readers of S&S and for reading these posts. It really means a lot.
Okay, there you go. If you read this all... wow. Good job. XD
I'm going to go be a social person and spend time with my family.
Have a wonderful thanksgiving and eat your hearts out because I know I will.
Lots of love,
Jo


Holy cow Jo, now I feel like I should edit my thanksgiving post and try to go as deep as you xDD I love you sooo mucho, have a great thanksgiving!!
ReplyDeleteGosh, I think I went too deep ;P
DeleteLove you too <333333333
No such thing as too deep, Jo, no such thing... ;p I loved it, it was beautiful. I'm so lucky to be friends with such a beautiful girl such as yourself <33
DeleteAww, thanks! I'm so so so lucky to be friends with you <33 Thanks for being so amazing!
DeleteJo. That picture.... Why? Just why?
ReplyDelete