Monday, September 22, 2014

Books and Watermelon

Hi y'all!

    Ok. Sorry it's been a while since I've posted. School has controlled my life but I have finally started to get life barely somewhat organized!

      So, for the sake of the blog I have just put together a list of awesome books you should look into! A lot of those you have probably read or at least heard of… so here you go!

56 Books that are Awesome!


    Hope you like it! And please comment below if you have any book titles and/or authors that are good and you think I would enjoy!


                   Oh, here is a picture of a watermelon I drew on. Her name is Fredericka.
  Have I told you I have a weird habit of naming things? Well, I do… so, sometime in the future you will have to get used to it. :)
     
      



          Heh.. Heh.. Heh.. Yup! I just won the award for Worst-Drawing-On-Watermelon-Picture-Thingmajigur ever!

                       Well, bye now!

                                -Lucie

No comments:

Post a Comment