Today at swim we played water polo. Oh my gosh, it was sooo much fun!! I got elbowed in the eye by someone twice my size. Claire dunked me under and stepped on my head (we were on opposite teams, btw). I scored the only goal on my team. And after all that my team lost. It was quite a game.
I twisted my knee at basketball. My knees are such a mess. Two weeks ago I fell off my bike and scraped and bruised my knees. The next day I skinned my knee at basketball. Then I got a bug bite on my knee. Then I bruised and scraped my knee by doing a cartwheel on a beam an falling off (aren't I smart). And then I twist my knee. Like I said: a mess.
Oh my gosh, Zee is growing up too quickly! She's 13 months old, and is so stinking CUTE!!! She gives her dolls kisses, an "talks" on Rosie and Frani's toy phones. And a couple days ago we heard Zee's "talking" from the next room, and Rosie went in there and found Zee stuck in the blanket bin! She had crawled in there and couldn't get out! :)
Oh, and I'm reading a really good book called, Reb and the Redcoats. My friend, Bella, forced me to read recommended it to me. She was going on and on and on and on about how good it is, and how if I didn't read it she would never forgive me, and she did not zip up about it until I agreed to read it! :) But it's really good now that I'm reading it.
I've got awesome friends. :)
Claire made chocolate mousse, so I'm going to go eat it now!
Toodles!
--jo


OWW knees are the worst. I feel like their only purpose is to make us suffer ;)
ReplyDeleteI KNOW RIGHT!
ReplyDelete