Hey you!
So, like the title suggests, yes, I'm pretty happy at the moment. :)
I'm going to go through the thing that made me happy this week.
Sunday: I got to hang out with some friends that I hadn't seen in awhile. We got ice cream and went swimming.
Monday: I had a pretty good day at school and then came home and when to an American Heritage Girl meeting. I hadn't been able to go to any of the meetings yet this year, because of golf, but the golf season is over now so I got to go to that.
Tuesday: I had the day off of school, which was soooo dreamy. I hung out with some other friends that I hadn't seen in a while.
Wednesday: Yesterday was the end-of-the-year Girls Varsity Golf Banquet. I got there and we had a really nice dinner with all the girls on the team, our coach, and the parents. The presentations started and I got a Varsity certificate, a school award for having a GPA of 3.0 or better, and an Athletic All-League for having a GPA of 3.5 or better. Then my coach announced that Lucie and I are going to be co-captains of the Varsity Girls Golf team for the next three years! This is a really big deal for me and that totally made my day. I'm really happy that my coach thinks that, as a Freshman, I'm capable of being a team captain. :) :) :) Basically what the captain(s) does is recruit girls that they think would make a really good team, be really encouraging to the team mates, be organized, and be a good leader. Coach says that Lucie and I combined make the perfect Captain. I totally did not see this coming, and I'm still really excited about this!!
Thursday: Today at school I received my beautiful Varsity letter that I can hang on my wall.
Also today, my Biology teacher came back after being gone for three weeks to get surgery. The substitute was not a very great teacher, so it was sooooo nice to have my teacher back. I also had two tests today, both of which I think I did really well on.
So that's been my week so far, and right now I'm so happy. :) Do you ever just feel happy and you don't know quite why, you just feel happy? Cuz, that's what I'm feeling right now.
AND, Halloween is in TWO DAYS! Guys, I love Halloween. Yes, I'm still going to go trick-or-treating. XD I'm going as Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's. I'll take pictures and post them if I can.
27 days until Thanksgiving and Christmas is in 57 days!!!!!
The countdown has begun.
~Jo
Happy Halloween!! <3
ReplyDeleteThanks!! <3
Delete