Saturday, October 17, 2015

Jo, Bella, Moni, and Claire: The Tale of the Foosball Tournament

Hi!!

Life has been crazy and I'm really sorry I haven't posted in a month. 
 BUT, I'm posting now so lets do this!

My golf season is almost over except for the league individuals which is on Monday. I'm kind of stressed out about that (go figure!).

Okay, so remember that post I did a while ago about that game of Foosball? So, the same group of friends went over to Ro's house (yes, the one with the Foosball table).

When we were driving to the party Bella was like, "Oh my gosh they better not have soda, I'm gonna drive everybody crazy."

So we get there and, like normal people, we hang out with the group and chat and eat, and then Ro's like, "You all can go do whatever you want if you want to...". Bella jumps up and looks at me and she's like, "Wait. Can we go to the game room??" The second Ro said yeah, me and Bella jump up and run like crazy people to the game room. We get to the Foosball table and Bella's all, "Bring. It. On."

After every goal one of us would scream and victory dance all over the room. Everyone else was playing Apples to Apples, and multiple times people would come over to the Foosball and be like, "Quiet down we're trying to play a game". We'd be like "Oh, sorry" and then end up screaming over the next goal.

One time Addy, Bella's sister, came over to the us and was like, "Isabel. You have to stop screaming. It's just a stupid Foosball game, you don't have to scream about it." And Bella says something along the lines of, "Adelaide. This is not a game. I can't loose. If I loose, I'm loosing to Jo. I can't calm down." XD Okay, let me tell you, you have never seen intensity like me and Bella playing Foosball.

After a long game with blood, sweat, and tears, Bella won. She probably cheated or something, cuz everyone knows that I'm better at Foosball than Bella. No, I'm not bitter.

Claire and Moni played to see who would face Bella in the Finals. The SSTC. Shakespeare Stadium Tournament Championship. Me and Bella amused ourselves by being the commentators for Moni and Claire's game. Basically we just ended up fighting about whether Bella cheated or not. She did cheat. She was just lying. So now she's a cheater and a lier so I win.

Claire ended up beating Moni, so she played Bella in the Finals. I was in the other room when Claire beat Bella in the Finals, but I could tell by Claire screaming, "OHHHH! TAKE THAT!"
I walked in and Bella was on the floor like, "NOOO! IT'S NOT FAIR!" She took it really seriously. LOL XD

After the Foosball games I overheard Bella talking to Ro. She was like, "Sorry for screaming. But it's your fault, you shouldn't have given me soda." XD

I have to go read To Kill a Mockingbird for school now.

~Jo

P.S. I have a three day weekend!!!!!!



5 comments:

  1. Wow. I don't even know what to say after reading that... ;ppp

    See ya tomorrow!! <33 (omg im realizing how much that looks like an ice cream cone on its side...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... It was interesting. Super fun though! XD
      Can't wait to see you at the October Fest! <33333 I like ice cream. :)

      Delete
  2. Sighhhh. That was awesome. Jo, buy a foosball table. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! That's what we need!! :P

      Delete
    2. You know how much I want a foosball table?!? :) Gosh that was great. Only next time, you guys are going DOWN!!!

      Delete