Friday, December 18, 2015

I have finished my first semester of school and I made it out alive!

Hey guys!
So, I am done with finals and everything and now on Christmas Break!! GUYS I'M SO HAPPY!!
Not that I don't like school. I actually really like my school. It just feels sooooooooo nice to be home, and homework and stress free.

So, a little update on life is due I think.
Finals went pretty well, I think. Biology was definitely difficult, but overall I think it was good. And now.... I don't really feel like talking about school anymore so moving on. :P

IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS AND I'M SO EXCITED I CAN'T EVEN SAY! Guys I love all the Christmas music, and the Christmas lights, and the Christmas decorations, and the Christmas feeling, and the Christmas everything!!!!
One thing I really love about Christmas that we do every year with my AHG friends, is the Secret Santa party. Everyone picks someone else's name out of a hat and for that person they buy a Christmas gift. It's all a secret to the person they are getting a gift for. Then at the party the presents are exchanged, one by one. I love this tradition because it really gets everyone in the spirit for Christmas and it's super fun! Tonight is the party and I'm really excited. "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmaaaaas!"

Laters!

~ Claire

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your first semester of high school!! Only seven more to go! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The party was so fun. :P SEVEN DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS PEOPLE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was!! Thank you Secret Santa! XD IM SO EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. SIX SIX SIX SIX!!!!!! XD XD XD X D

    Also, CLAIRE WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM GO TO BED YOU INSANE LUNATIC YOU.

    ReplyDelete