Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Hey, it's been awhile....

What's up?

Sorry it has been so long since we last posted.
Anyway, we are now in the middle of our fourth week of school. But moving on because I do not want to spend this whole post talking about school. :)

I was thinking I could do another Would You Rather game....
Okay let's do this.


  1. Would you rather.... eat pie or cake? 
  2. Would you rather.... do seven push ups (girl push ups count) or five pull ups/chin ups? 
  3. Would you rather.... go back in time to the Regency Era (Jane Austen era) or the 1920s? 
  4. Would you rather.... have a dog as your favorite animal or a cat? 
  5. Would you rather.... do math or science as the only subject you do for one whole school day? 
  6. Would you rather.... be pushed into a freezing cold pool or not be able to go swimming on a really hot day? 
  7. Would you rather.... spend a day at the beach or at a pool? 
  8. Would you rather.... type out a 400 word essay with mittens on or type it with your toes?  
  9. Would you rather.... have to eat a meal sized portion of your least favorite food or not be able to eat your favorite food while you watch everyone else eat it? 
  10. Would you rather.... eat green beans or brussels sprouts?
Thanks for reading, and I would love to see your answers to these questions, and maybe why you chose those answers, in the comments! You can add more questions in the comments if you like. And also, you can do a Would You Rather post on your blog and we can see how long we can keep the streak alive! :P

Talk to ya'll later!

Claire

9 comments:

  1. Okay, here are my answers!

    1. Pie!
    2. 7 push ups
    3. Regency Era
    4. Dogs
    5. Math
    6. Pushed into a freezing cold pool
    7. A day at the beach!
    8. Mittens
    9. Meal sized portion of my least favorite food. Green beans.
    10. Brussels sprouts

    Can't wait to see your answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Sup guys? Ok, so here are my would-you-rather questions.

      1. Pie
      2. 7 push-ups
      3. 1920s
      4. Dog
      5. Math
      6. Pushed into a freezing cold pool
      7. Beach
      8. Mittens
      9. Not be able to eat my favorite food while watching everyone else eat it
      10. Brussels sprouts

      Bye!

      Delete
  2. 1. This has to be some sort of trick question. Uhg. Can I say both? ;) It depends on the flavors of both AND my mood... I love pie, but I also really like a certain chocolate cake.
    2. 7 push ups; I HATE pull-ups!
    3. Regency Era, oooh yeah!
    4. I'm not sure. It depends on the personality of the dog/cat... Dog maybe.
    5. Argh. I guess science. My science isn't that bad this year.
    6. Pushed into a freezing cold pool
    7. A day at the beach!
    8. Mittens (yikes).
    9. I have to say watch everyone eating my favorite food. If I had to eat a meal-sized portion of pickles... Ahem. It wouldn't be pretty.
    10. Green beans. The way Mom makes them, I actually like green beans!

    Thanks Claire! :) See you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for doing this Moni! See you tomorrow.

      Delete
  3. 1.cake! I love cake so much! (ever seen that movie?)
    2. push ups
    3. regency era
    4. cat!
    5. science, no contest. i hate math.
    6. freezing pool
    7. beach!!
    8. ...mittens...
    9. least favorite food...
    10. green beans

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEEE! I LOVE THESE! Okay.

    1. Pie. APPLE pie. Like, cake is is GOOD, but pie....

    2. Have you SEEN my pull ups? And push ups for that matter! But, if I could do girl push ups, then definitely push ups.

    3. 20's baby! Not that I don't LOVE regency, but like, IT'S THE 20'S!!!!

    4. Um. I kinda have no idea. I like cat's AND dogs. But like, I agrewe with Moni. There are really affectionate cats (Like Percy was super friendly) and then there are pitbulls.

    5. Ehk. My science is evil. Math has been decent so far tho, so maybe math.

    6. Whyyyyyyyy? Maybe not go swimming? I don't want to have to commit murder, which would be the result of someone pushing me into a ice cold pool.

    7. Pool. The beach is fun, but pools are cleaner. :)

    8. Mittens. Have you ever tried typing with your toes? Don't. Hehe. Not that I would KNOW or anything... :P

    9. Least favorite food. How dare you suggest otherwise? :)

    10. Green beans with out a doubt! Brussel sprouts are VILE.

    Thank you, Claire! That was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, sorry my answers are so long! :P

    ReplyDelete