Saturday, December 13, 2014

Christmas Shopping

I'm almost finished with my drawing that I did for art class. I'm not quite happy with it yet, so I'm going to fix it up again and then I'll post it.

I can't wait for Christmas, but before Christmas is the Christmas shopping. My mom is going to take me out shopping for my siblings later this week. I'm so excited Christmas shopping. It's weird because I normally hate shopping. I don't know why, it just stresses me out. I'll just think, Oh, shopping for boots will be super easy. I'll just run in, grab the boots I like, and run out. It's as simple as that.
But once I get there, there are like 500 different boots to choose from and it makes me completely loose my mind.
But shopping for other people is a whole different story. I absolutely love Christmas shopping. And making cards and making them all festive looking is really my thing. Going into a store and knowing that anything I get my siblings they will love, makes it ten thousand times easier than shopping for myself.
About a week ago I spent like an hour on amazon just browsing around looking for present ideas. Even though I didn't find anything I liked, it's still really fun trying to find the best thing for each person. :)

~Jo





No comments:

Post a Comment