Monday, December 1, 2014

Happy Late Thanksgiving and Happy December

Sorry it's been so long...


I hope you all had wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

Frani made this in preschool... she named it Gobbley-Gobbley :D




On another note, Happy Advent! Christmas is in 24 days! And the weather is now starting to feel more like how its supposed to this time of year. Where I live, it rained a little yesterday and I think it's supposed to rain more tomorrow. I really hope it rains tonight too. We have swim team tonight and swimming in the rain is so cool. :)
Anyway, we had a great Thanksgiving, but it was way hotter than it was supposed be. It was in the high 80's most of the day. :(

Back to Christmas...
Frani's wish list was so cute, I thought I'd post it:

  
                                         

                                                         isn't that cute? :)

           
Jo and I went to small coffee shop in our town a couple days ago and they decorated it for the holidays with wreaths and red flowers, and it was so cute. And they were playing fun Christmas music too! I love Christmas!



~ claire




1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Frani's wish list is so darn cute!! my favorites are Daddy Giraffe and Clothes Without Buttons.

    ReplyDelete