Christmas is in 2 weeks!!
I'm soo excited!
We're going to decorate our house, put up Christmas lights, and get our tree on Sunday! We have so many ornaments and Christmas decorations so our house looks so festive around Christmas. And around Christmas time we (mainly Lu) go crazy with snowflakes and paper chains. :D
Yesterday when we were driving home from swim we drove around and looked at the Christmas lights that people in our neighborhood had put up. It's so magical to see all the gorgeous lights and decorations. And most people in our neighborhood put their tree next to their front window so we can see the trees driving by, and all the lights and ornaments and magicalness. :D
It's supposed to rain tonight! I hope it pours. And I really want thunder and lightning. Falling asleep to the sound of rain is the best. :)
Sorry about such a short post but I gotta go finish school.
~Jo
No comments:
Post a Comment