Favorite charries: Sokka and Zuko. Sokka starts out really sarcastic and seems like just a humor relief, but he doesn't seem like he has a deep character personality. But later in the show he becomes a really great and necessary charrie, and he is just too cool. And then there's ZUKO!! He is this crazy firebender who is obsessed with caching the Avatar and restoring his honor. But he becomes this awesome, amazing...ahh, I have no words.
Spoilers!!! I totally expected Katara and Zuko to end up, but I guess not. It would have been soooo perfect!
Rating: five out of five stars!!
I watched the first episode of the sequel, the Legend of Korra, and I don't really know what to think of it. A lot of time has passed between Avatar and the Legend of Korra. All the main charries in Avatar are either really old or dead, and it's kinda sad to see the world that Aang worked so hard to restore, has become bad again. So, I might end up watching it and really like it, but I don't know, I might not...

No comments:
Post a Comment