Friday, May 22, 2015

The Age of Ultron!!!

                            WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS!!

On Saturday, Claire and I went to see The Age of Ultron!! It was soo good! A lot of people didn't like it, but, even though there were definitely some things I would change, I thought it was super cool.

Cap is, by far, my favorite Avenger, and I was really pumped that he had a big part in this movie. :) But I was pretty bummed that Thor didn't show up that often in the movie. :( He's one of my favorites (Ugh they're all my favorites!!) and I was like, where's Thor??? We need more Thor! Well I guess he had a pretty big part in the last one, Loki being his brother and all, so maybe they wanted some of the others to shine a bit. Oooh, speaking of which, it was really really awesome that we got to see Clint Barton in a completely different, not superhero way! I was like, wait he's a dad?? Like, I totally did not see him as a dad!!! But it's such a neat other side of him and I'm really glad they put that in. I think it was so cool that they made one of the Avengers actually be raising a family.

After I saw the trailer for The Age of Ultron I was really wondering what the twins were going to be like. At the beginning of the movie I thought Scarlet Witch was kinda creepy with her whole mind messing thing, but she turned out to be really cool. Quicksilver was really awesome too! Oh my gosh, I would love to have that power of moving that fast!!

Oh oh oh oh oh ohhhhhhh!!! Guess what?????? I'm on SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, three months of freedom I'm soooooo happy!! I slept in until almost 11:00am this morning! It was so dreamy!

~Jo



No comments:

Post a Comment