This afternoon, Claire and I babysat this family of two of the cutest little girls ever. One of them is four and the other is almost three. Both of them have curly strawberry blonde hair, super high-pitched voices, and can't say there
rs. :) The four year old has one of the craziest imaginations I have ever seen. So at first the four year old, named Maria, wanted to play "family". Then Maria said, "Okay, so I'm going to fall in the water and then a big mean giant takes me outa the water. At first I think the giant is trying to save me, but then I find out that he want to kill me! So while the giant is sharpening his knife, I run away to my own house." And I'm thinking
Oh my gosh, this kid is four!! She is four and is making up stories about giants killing her with knives! But, wait, it just gets better. Maria is like, "Then the giant captures me again and tries to take my magical piece of rubber bark because he wants to break it in half. But he tries and tries but he can't take it out of my hand. It's stuck on my hand because I'm a good Christian girl." Is that not the cutest thing ever?!? And it wasn't like she was trying to impress me with her stories or anything, it was
all just her playing a game :) She also said adorable things like, "Nobody goes to the park on Sunday because it's the Lord's Day." The two year old girl, whos name is Cora, was a sweet little angel who played the magical fairy. She also was assigned, by Maria, as the young man who saved Maria from drowning in the water. :P
Babysitting is the best job ever! You get to hang out with cute little kids and get payed for it! Win/win! And, plus, you have fun stories to tell your friends!
Oh, and were you all wondering why I've been posting more often than normal? We got a new computer!!!
~Jo
oh gosh, thats so cute!!! once when i was babysitting this little girl, she told me, "I wish you were a boy so I could marry you." XDDD Babysitting is so entertaining
ReplyDeleteHaha! That's adorable!! :D
ReplyDelete