Monday, May 11, 2015

Photo Dump! Whoot Whoot

My book I'm writing is coming along really nicely! The characters are turning out super great, and Bella and I are having a ton of fun with it. My friend Monica does a writing challenge every couple months, and I'm in the middle of one right now. I'm writing 2,000 words a week which I KNOW is not a lot, but it IS the end of the school year with all the end-of-the-school-year-crazyness. My other excuse is that our family computer broke down a little while ago and typing on the iPad is a pain in the neck. But, luckily we are getting a new computer so hopefully I'll be able to enjoy writing more, and post more often! Win/win! 

We had a great Mothers' Day yesterday! We bought my mom beautiful white roses and we got her lovely smelling soaps shaped into cupcakes that a mom in our community makes (Frani was more than a little bummed that they weren't real cupcakes). Then we went on walk around the beautiful grounds of where my dad works.

                                   These are the gorgeous roses we got for mom.

                                          So cool! And they smell divine!

Here's some pictures from our walk.

                            
                                          Me and Claire 

          Fun Fact: Claire ended up almost falling off this tree a couple seconds after I took this pic. :P 

                                         Cute picture of Claire and Molly

                                                       <3 Love

Yes. Yes she is wearing her Gryffindor t shirt! We've got awesome matching ones with Bella and Gabby too! 


                                         Gryffindor for the Win!! 


                                          Zee, Molly, and Karl


                                                        So cute!!


~Jo










1 comment:

  1. so excited to hear about your book! can't wait to hear more about it!

    love the pics!! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete