So I took some pictures of the stuffed animals that I won at the raffle.... Because I know you want to see them!!!! :D
| Here they are. |
| Mr. and Mrs. |
| Like what's up with their eyes? |
| Not really sure what to do with them! |
I think they described them as 'cute' at the raffle. I'm not really sure what to think.
Any name suggestions for them? lol They are up for grabs people!
See ya'll later!
~ Claire, who is now completely freaked out. :)
You should give them names. Like, Professor Creepy and his wife, Pineapple. (LOL idk those were the first things that popped into my head!)(sometimes i scare myself...)(but seriously, Pineapple...what the heck, i have a problem...)
ReplyDeleteHaha! Sometimes the first things that pop into your head are the best! Lol <3
ReplyDeleteIKR hahaha!
DeleteThey're so creepy!! :P LOL, you should totally give them names!
ReplyDeleteLol I totally should! What do you think I should name them? 😜
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you can comment on here now!
Bellatrix and Kreecher! :P Hehe jk. Um...IDK. Lucius, Duke of Creeps and his wife the Duchess Narcissa. Professor Freaky and Mrs. Freaky.
ReplyDeleteSorry, I'm so weird.... Like, what is even my problem!
Me too! It's taken way too long! :)
HAHA! I love it! Bellatrix and Kreacher! And their last names can be Pineapple, for Abby. :D
ReplyDeleteAnd BTW Abby, Bellatrix and Kreacher are people from Harry Potter.
Well, I guess Kreacher isn't really a person but whatever.....
DeleteLOL!!! Bellatrix and Kreacher Pineapple. Wow. XD
DeleteLove it! LOL! :P
DeleteLOL YAY PINEAPPLES!! Haha, okay I was confused at first.
ReplyDeleteOk sounds good! Thanks for the help guys! Lol
ReplyDeleteTheir Royal Highnesses Sir Pickle and his Wife, Lady Eggplant. My fave things!
ReplyDeleteSorry, that was not funny. :P
ReplyDeleteWhy is the Female It wearing bright pink footies? Eww. :D
ReplyDeleteName them It and Thing.
ReplyDeleteOr Mr. and Mrs. Evil-Creepy-Demented-Fuzzy-Horrifically-Ugly-Porcupine-Type-Thing.
ReplyDeleteHAHA I like Pickle and Eggplant!
ReplyDeleteSee you soon! <3
LOL!!! (Only Abby's not going to appreciate the pickle part.)
DeleteEw, I hadn't noticed that before, that's weird! She's, like, wearing footsie pajamas (like babies wear) or something! Eh.
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteLol. Yeah. You should, like turn into Octavian or someone, and sacrifice them, either by fire or by knife. It'll be AWESOME!
DeleteIsabel, do you remember that we were *going* (why didn't we?!) to do all sorts of horrible things to our marionettes? Like, burn them and drown them and cut them, etc?!? We were giving them horrible fates! :P
DeleteYeah, Mine got crushed into the garbage can, where it probably got burned down at the dump or something like that, so it got the fate it deserved.
ReplyDeleteYup. Mine too. :D
DeleteYay!
ReplyDelete