So this year I won 5 prizes. I won 2 really soft blankets. 2. And I also won 1 last year,! :'D Anyway, I ended up trading Bella 1 of my blankets for binoculars that she had won. Not I really need binoculars, but I also didn't need 3 extra blankets. I figured that I use the binoculars for baseball games or something.
I won a free personal pizza from a really good pizza place here in town that I'm really excited about. :) Oh, I also got 2 really creepy stuffed animals critter things with huge eyes. They are insanely creepy and I'm not really sure what to do with them. Right now my main focus is keeping them from invading my dreams!
And I also got tennis balls. I don't play tennis.
So I have to go now!
peace out!
~ claire
LOL I love that tennis line xDD
ReplyDeleteDude, a free personal pizza?? SCORE!!
OMG CREEPY STUFFED ANIMALS ARE THE WORST!! My sisters have so many...
Lucie won the personal pizza last year and I was so jealous! Haha 😜
DeleteYeah.... They are slightly terrifying!
AWESOME!! Wooooooah, that's a lot of pages!! *high fives*
ReplyDeleteHaha, I can relate to creepy stuffed animals. I recommend donating them to your dog. xP
Kat
Thanks! Btw I accidentally wrote 1 ticket for every 50 books, not pages.... Hope you caught on to that. Cuz I did not read 50 books! 😆
DeleteOoooh, good idea. I think I'll do that! Lol
Haha, yeah, I figured. xP At first I was like O_o. WHAT IS THIS GIRL A SUPERHUMAN OR SOMETHING and then I figured that you meant pages. xP
DeletexD I'm sure he'll enjoy them more than you.
Haha yeah. ;D
DeleteYep....I hope so. XD
I can comment now!!! Yay!
ReplyDeleteWasn't the raffle so fun? And the ice cream!! Yum!
I got a personal pizza too! We should go together sometime. XD
Oh, and it's me. Monica. In case you haven't noticed. :P
DeleteYay! 💗
DeleteIt was really fun! And I loved the ice cream! (Not the chocolate part tho! 😉)
Yes we should!
Are you going to swim tonight?
I loved the ice cream too! Including the chocolate you gave me! xD
DeleteTotally!
I hope so. We're going to the fair, but we're going to try to make it back in time for swim! I was sad I missed it yesterday when we were camping. See you soon (I hope!)! <3
Okay. I hope to see you at swim! Have a ton of fun at the fair!!!! <3
Delete