Monday, October 6, 2014

Oh my gosh!!!!!!

The Blood Of Olympus is coming out tomorrow!!!!! I'm. So. Excited!!!!


I was going to post on Frani's birthday but I forgot. So, Happy Birthday Frani! These are some comments that she made throughout the day:


"I'm four!!!!"

(two minutes later) "Hey guys guess what? I'm four!!!!"

(when she opened the pillow-pet panda that we got her) "I'm gonna name him……BELTY!!" (I have no idea where that came from)

Mom: (talking to Frani) "What do you want for your birthday dinner?"
Frani: "Butatoes!" (potatoes)
Mom: "But you don't like potatoes"
Frani: "Oh, yeah, I forgot."

Me: Hey Frani, are you excited to sleep on Belty tonight?"
Frani: *horrified voice* "Sleep on Belty????"
Me: Yeah, he's a pillow."
Frani: *still horrified* "But that's gonna squish him!!!"

She ended up sleeping on me that night.


Gotta go finish up school…..

--Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment