Sorry about my last post being so short and boring. I was re-reading it and I was thinking that if you weren't a swimmer you wouldn't understand about the times and the lengths and stuff. Sorry about that. I was so tired and worn out, and I was kind in a zone of tiredness, and I wasn't really thinking straight. So, yeah, sorry if you didn't understand the last post.
Anyway. More on the swim meet.
It was really fun. But oh my gosh, every time I stood up on the diving block, waiting for the lady in charge to say, "take your marks" and then the beeper to go, I felt like I was going to faint, throw up, and die all at the same time. It's really scary.
The meet went really well, and after the meet I went home extremely tired, felt like I was going to collapse, got up, went to a movie night, then I slept for 12 straight hours.
And now I'm fully recovered and crazy and back to normal. :)
….
So, Halloween is in 4 days!
I'm going to be a French painter because we are going as kind of an international theme. (Claire's going to be a Spanish dancer, Lu's going to be a princess from India, etc.)
Claire and Lu and I are going to go to shopping at goodwill to get some stuff for our costumes, and I'll take a picture of my costume when we get back.
I've got my History and Science waiting to be done, so I've got to go.
~Jo
No comments:
Post a Comment