Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Name of this Post is Secret


  Hi! Sorry it's been for ever since I've posted! Claire and Jo are insisting I post right now, soooo… ummm… I don't exactly have anything exciting popping into my head right now, so why don't I give you a list of books I'm excited for! :)


     Ok.

     The "Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard" series, Book 1 is set to be released October, 2015. It's a new series by author, Rick Riordan and even though I don't know a lot about I'm pretty excited!

   "The Forgotten Sisters" is the third book in the Princess Academy series by Shannon Hale! I love the first two books, so I can't wait until next March!

  "Thursdays with the Crown" is also the third book in a series I like! The series is called Castle Glower and they are written by Jessica Day George. The book was actually released on October 7, but unfortunately, I haven't been able to get my hands on a copy yet. :(



     So, I actually can't think of many more books… but I hope you liked that three book long list! *He* *He* *He* *Hmph*. Have I told you how tired I am?

         

         I've been doodling a bit, so I will post those soon.



             Until then,
                 
                     Lucie


                                      P.S. Halloween is in 10 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment