We went trick-or-treating with our friends Bella and Addy and Gabi and then we went back to Bella and Addy's their house for a family Halloween party afterwards. When we got back we watched Thor the Dark World, (which I hadn't seen yet) and ate and traded lots and lots of candy. And then at around 10:00pm we went in the backyard it was raining! Oh my gosh we were so excited. :) We barely ever get rain and it was the perfect time to get some. :)
So we went outside and sang "I'm singing in the rain!" at the top of our lungs, and Rosie and Frani and Phoebe and Jacob (Bella and Addy's little siblings who are the same age as my little siblings) ran around all hyped up on candy, singing/screaming, "It's raining it's pouring!".
It was really great. ;)
I don't remember how long we were out there, but it was long enough to get us sopping wet. :)
Then we went inside and got in warm clothes and made tea and played a board game and went home close to midnight.
And now everything is pleasantly chilly and wonderful.
….
So, (changing the subject) my friend Gabi's dad (who is an amazing artist) is giving me, Claire, Lu, and a couple of our friends art classes! I'm super excited because he has given other people in our community classes before, and they all say that he is an amazing teacher. I really love drawing, but I'm not that good at it, so it'll be really fun to learn more.
Anyway, just a quick check-in, and I'm going to go have hot chocolate and read now.
~Jo
sounds like you had a fun halloween. is Thor 2 good?? i've been dying to see it...
ReplyDeleteYES, Thor 2 is so awesome! Loki is so amazing!! :)
ReplyDelete