Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Inside Out Movie Review!

                                                            Spoilers!!


About a week ago, my siblings and I saw Inside Out in the theater. I thought it was such a great movie. It was really sweet!

Favorite Character: Joy. She was such an amazing character. She was super bubbly and adorable. :) And no matter what happened, she always had a good look at things. I've heard some people say that they didn't like her because she is too much of a control freak. But I am a complete control freak, so I can totally relate to her. Joy also seemed to have the closest relationship with Riley, which was really sweet.

This morning Claire and I were trying to match up the Emotions with our family members. Claire got Anger because she has the most fiery temper.
Zee got Joy because that just fits.
Claire claims that I'm Fear. Gee, thanks. :P I mean, yeah, I stress about stuff a lot, so I guess that fits. I actually thought Fear was pretty cute, the way he always looked to Anger as the boss.
"Sir, reporting a high level of sass!"
"The foot is down. The foot. Is. Down."
Oh my gosh, that was my favorite scene!
Oh, I also loved the scene where Disgust was trying to make Anger mad so that he could blast down the window. :P That was hilarious!

Sadness was a pretty good character too. I've heard people say that they didn't get how in the end Sadness made everything better. I think that she was just supposed to make Riley regret running away, so that she would go home and everything would be better. Things don't have to be joyful and happy to make things better. Being sad can also make you eventually become happy. In the memory when Riley was sad because she lost the hockey game, she wouldn't have had that wonderful memory of her friends coming to cheer her up, if she was never sad in the first place.
Anyway, that's my take on it. :)

My rating was 10 out of 10.

Claire's rating was 9 out of 10.

Oh my goodness I love this movie so much!

~Jo



3 comments:

  1. *sigh* That was an amazing movie! So good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was so sweet! :D Who was your favorite emotion?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disgust, hands DOWN. :D Actually IDK, but Disgust was super funny

    ReplyDelete