Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Jurassic World Movie Review!

SPOILERS!



So today Jo and I went with a couple of friends to see Jurassic World at the theater. I haven't seen any of the originals and I was kind of expecting to be a little confused, but I wasn't which I was happy about.

Anyway, I really liked it! It was pretty intense and scary at some parts and I think I actually screamed out loud at one point. :P So, yeah, it was scary, but it was thrilling and fun at the same time.
And the concept was really fun. The plot was really exciting! The ending, for me, wasn't really cheesy and it didn't leave any questions unanswered or anything.

Now for the characters.
Favorite character: Owen. He was pretty darn amazing! And his riding-his-motorcycle-next-to-the-dinosaurs-thing. That was cool.

And I liked the brother thing they did with Zach and Gray. Though they weren't my favorite characters, I liked how they ended up working together and protecting each other.

Aunt Claire. I liked her. She was awesome. And she was wearing pink heels the whole movie. Like the whole time. Even when fighting and running away from dinosaurs. Oh, and I loved her hair!

9 out of 10 rating for me.

9 out of 10 rating for Jo.

So yeah, pretty good movie. I recommend it to you all who haven't seen it. And to you who have seen it. My friend has seen it 3 times already.

My grandparents are in town this week, so if there might be a lack of posting I have a reason. :D

~ Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment