The 8 hour drive was the only bad part about this trip. It was sooooooooooooooo freaking looooooooooonng. So long. Freaking. Long. Eh.
But the time at the cabin was so wonderful. I learned 2 new card games and played them each twenty million times. Yes, I counted. Maggie also attempted to teach me ping-pong which, sadly, failed terribly on my part. Some people are just not talented in the art of ping-pong. XD
One night we went night swimming in the lake. That was one of the funnest, but also one of the scariest, things ever. After we went swimming in the freezing cold lake, Maggie's big brother freaked us out by telling us creepy stories. Most of you probably know that I am the biggest wimp when it comes to scary stories, so you might guess that I almost lost my mind. Yes I did. And It was 10 o'clock at night. And we were the only ones on the lake. Yeah. It was pretty scary. Also, what makes it even scarier, is that later that night, after we got back to the cabin, a bear came into their back yard. O.o Yeah. Right where we had been. Pretty creepy.
Anyway, the trip was so fun, and I really miss the beautiful weather there because it was in the high 80s today. It's so gross and humid right now. :( But there's a chance of rain tonight and hopefully that will cool things off.
So now we are back home and hopefully we will be posting more.
Until then,
~Jo
Sounds like fun! Glad you had a good time ;) which brother told you the creepy stories? Don't worry, I get scared easily too xD
ReplyDeleteHope to see you soon! <3
Abe. He was telling us creepy stories about movies he had seen and stuff. Oh my gosh me and Maggie were freaking out. :)
DeleteHope to see you soon too! <3
Lol of course it was Abe xDD
DeleteSee you soon!