It's so weird that it's the last day of June already!
A couple days ago was one of my best friends Bella's birthday! Happy Birthday Bella!! <3 We went to her party yesterday, and we went bowling! I'm really not great at bowling, but it's one of those things where, if you do it with friends, you don't have to be good at it to have it be fun. We got Bella a really awesome Avengers mug. It was so amazing and I'm hoping I'll get it for Christmas! :) Yes, I'm already making a mental Christmas List. :) We also got Bella a big bag of caramel.
On Lucie's birthday we went to see Inside Out. It was soooo good! I thought it was such a sweet movie. A couple friends and I are going to see it again tomorrow. :) I might post about it in greater detail tomorrow.
Dessert awaits!
~Jo
No comments:
Post a Comment