Saturday, June 13, 2015

Decisions about my hair

For a while now, I've been thinking about cutting my hair. Here are some pictures of my hair right now.

Here's the back

I know I don't look very great in these pictures, but it's about the hair, right?

See how long it is?

Reasons I want to cut my hair:
  1. Summer's here, and I don't want to have a ton of hair when it's really hot
  2. Short hair is super cute
  3. A lot of people say that short hair would look good on me
  4. I've had long hair for a while and I kinda want to have a new look
  5. I have super thick hair and it's really annoying
  6. I don't have a lot of patience with my hair



Reasons I want to keep my hair long:
  1. My dad wants me to keep my hair long
  2. So does Claire
  3. I couldn't do as many fun hairstyles with it short
  4. My hair takes forever to grow, so if I ever decide to grow it out again, it would take forever
  5. I kind of like having long hair, and I'm afraid that it wouldn't look that nice when it's short
  6. Claire and I look pretty different with our hair different lengths (she has shoulder length hair) and Claire doesn't really want us the have the same hair cut.
  7.  I don't know how short I want to cut it

Ugh, I'm so bad at making decisions! 

Okay, so if I end up deciding that I'll cut my hair, then there's the question of how short?
I'm pretty sure that I want to get bangs with whatever way I end up having my hair.
Because I want to, I'm going to make another list.

Different ways I could have my hair:
  1. Bobbed
  2. Shoulder Length
  3. Three inches shorter than I have it now
  4. Just trim it, but layer it and have cool bangs
  5. Just above the shoulders
  6. Just below the shoulders
See how many different possibilities there are??

If you want, you could leave a comment saying how you think I should cut it, or other possibilities that you can think of. Or if you can't comment, you can give me an e-mail.
Thanks!

~Jo


8 comments:

  1. I think you should get either 1, 4 or 5! But, serioualy, you can do whatever your littleheart desires! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I think I was leaning towards those too. :) I think I'm going to go with either 4 or 5. Or 1 or 2... I dunno, I really stink at decisions. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda like 6, but thats just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abs! Yeah, I'm still deciding on what I'm going to do... SO MANY DECISIONS! :P

      Delete
    2. Thanks Abs! Yeah, I'm still deciding on what I'm going to do... SO MANY DECISIONS! :P

      Delete
    3. Thanks Abs! Yeah, I'm still deciding on what I'm going to do... SO MANY DECISIONS! :P

      Delete
  4. Ugh! I accidentally pressed a button and now there are three of my comments! Sorry! And that's what happened on your blog, Abby, too, so that's why it says I deleted two comments, btw. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo!! It's Katherine! :)
    Your hair is almost EXACTLY like mine, in length and color. And actually, I'm thinking of cutting mine too!! Mine is about down to my elbows, and I am thinking of donating it. I think mine would end up about chin length, and I've been doing some experimenting with like folding my hair to see what it'd look like. Personally I really don't like bangs (I had them for several years and they were very annoying) but side bangs are kind of fun. So yeah, I think you'd look ADORABLE with short hair, but go with what you want and have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete