Do you like the new set-up? Claire and I decided to pretty much re-do our blog, so we changed the template, changed our About Me pages, and changed our Family page. Check them out!
So, today was the Shakespearean costume party I told you about. It was a lot of fun! There was a Lady Macbeth, Miranda, lots of fairies, two Juliets, etc. In the mad rush in getting ready for the party, we forgot to take pictures. Sorry about that. :( But we all looked pretty great and had a really great time.
At the party, Bella and I played an epic game of Foosball. Dun Dun Duuuuuuun. Like I said: it was epic. We both are pretty bad at Foosball so I was pretty much like, "Hey Bella, do you wanna see who sucks more at Foosball?".
Bella and I are both super competitive, so we go all out when we play games together. Once we had this crazy game of Connect Four.... But back to the point.
We even named our teams. :P My players (the little wooden guys on the sticks) had red outfits so I named them the Cherry Colas, and Bella's team had blue outfits so she named them the Blue Ranch Doritos. Heh don't ask.
We also name some of our players: my goalie was Jorge and Bella's was George. Clever.
We had some pretty snazzy victory dances, and cursed each other with the curse of forever stepping on Legos.
It was a good thing that my team won, because all my player's money was on the line, so if they didn't win they would have no money and have to resort to being jewel thieves in the south of France.
So, yes, I won. After I had properly rubbed it in Bella's face, Bella played Moni's team: The Pickle Haters (Moni has this extreme hatred of pickles, so she named her team after it). Apparently if one of the players ate a pickle, they would be forever banned from the team.
Anyway, Bella's team beat Moni's team, so next time we go to a party where there is a Foosball table, Bella and I will face off in the Championship.
Every once in a while we had to remind ourselves that these were tiny wooden men on a stick and they weren't real.
Let's just say that we like to have our parties interesting, and leave it at that. :)
After our games of Foosball, there were some dancing and singing contests. For the dancing contest, Bella, Moni, and I imitated 1940s chorus girls. Oh my gosh that was a lot of fun! Then for the singing contest Bella, Moni, and I sang "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" from The Lion King. That's one of the best Disney songs ever!
I've been drawing a little lately, but I haven't scanned anything yet. If I remember, I might scan them soon.
~Jo
sounds like fun and HOW CAN ANYONE HATE PICKLES???
ReplyDeleteUhh, I used to like pickles, but I don't any more. I dunno.
Deletealso, i love the changes!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I've always liked the colors raspberry and cream together. :)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSee you in the championships, Jo!!!
ReplyDelete~Bella
And BTW YOUR GOING DOWN!
ReplyDelete-Bella
Yay! You can comment now!!
DeleteAnd, yes, I will see you in the Championship BUT, NO! YOU ARE GOING DOWN! ahem.
See you later!
~Jo
WHAT! EXCUSE me? How dare you! The Blue Ranch Doritos beat the Cherry Colas ANY day! And BTW I won the first first game! Remember? You won the 2nd game. So ha!
ReplyDelete