Friday, June 12, 2015

The beach and Rosie's First Communion

On Wednesday we went to the beach for the first time this summer with some friends. I feel super blessed to live this close to the ocean.
There's something magical about driving up to beach, with all the umbrellas, clouds, the water and the sun. Ahh. :)
Then there's something not so magical about driving home from the beach, sun-burnt (almost every single time), itchy with sand, and realizing that I still have seaweed in my hair. But you know, it's always worth it. :D

In other news, Rosie just received her First Holy Communion! It was so cute! I remember mine when I was 7, but with the 6 year gap we have between us we haven't had a first communion for a while. She got all dressed up dress, veil, shoes and all. It was so cute how excited she was! Here are some pictures Lucie took.

Posing before the mass

So Pretty!


Sorry for a short post, but I don't really have anything new to say. :)

Tootles!

~ Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment